The cell came into existence in the year 2007. The function of the cell is to look into the complaints raised by any student or faculty, and pursuing the grievance procedure in accordance with the rules and regulations of the College. Grievance cell strives to solve students’ academic and administrative problems and at the same time caters to the problems faced by staff. It is empowered to look into matters of harassment. The cell also encourages staff & pupil to give their suggestions in matters related to their welfare, academics and entertainment. In case the person is unwilling to appear before the committee, grievances may be dropped in writing either with the Grievance Cell members or they can be emailed to the email id i.e. email@example.com.
The Cell has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Staff & Students of the College with the following objectives:
• Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
• Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
• Suggestion / complaint Box is installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
• Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
• Advising All the Students and Staff to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, Teachers and College administration.
• Advising all staff members to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
• The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing/or in the format available in the College and drop it in boxes.
• The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
• The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.