The department of commerce was established in the year 2013, the department offers B.Com(CA), B.Com (R ) and M.Com now it has grown into a full pledged department. At present we have two hundred students along with nine faculty members, who are qualified with M.phil, Ph.D specialized in accounting and finance area we focusing on accounting practices, Auditing, Banking and Insurance sector.
Our department provides a platform for women to acquire knowledge and practical exposure to commerce oriented areas like banking, accounting, tally.
- To provide a better opportunity for commerce students.
- To train the students with required level of competence for employment in both domestic and global market.
- To provide contextually relevant commerce education.
- To train them with required skills for self employment.
- Thiravium College of Arts & Science
- Thiravium College of Education
- Thiravium College of Nursing
- Thiravium College of Paramedical